Although Action Automatic Door & Gate has always had a mission statement and a value statement, last year our owner, George Ebel, took the extraordinary step of allowing the Action Team to revise the value statement for the company, so that it reflects the values of all the team members.
We started by surveying every team member to find out what personal values were most important in their own lives. From those surveys, the planning committee drafted a new value statement that included behaviors which represented each of the chosen values.
As a result of putting into writing and practice these simple values, managing the company has become easier. Each team member is committed to honoring these behaviors and values every day.
Action Automatic Door & Gate
Core Value Statement
1. Follow through with what you say you will do
2. Tell the truth even when it is hard
3. Tell the whole story straight up
4. If you see something, say something
1. Listen and seek to understand before reacting
2. Treat people as you would want to be treated
3. Show your concern for others through your actions
4. Sincerely care for other people and care for their property
1. All for one, one for all
2. Always be there when needed
3. The job is easier if we are all on the same page
4. Remember that no one of us is as good as all of us
5. Not afraid to ask for help when needed
1. Be responsible for your actions
2. Do your best and own it
3. Do the right thing even when no one is watching
4. Do it right the first time
To all of our customers, we hope that we are living up to these values each time you allow us into your home or business.