The Fast-Fold® Freezer door gave birth to the idea of high-speed doors in cold storage environments— and the rest is history. It was the very first door to be used in cooler and freezer applications, and its time-tested durability and dependability have made it the best selling high-speed door for cold storage environments. Your choice of three different defrost systems assures your Fast-Fold Freezer door will remain virtually frost free, whatever the nature of your cold storage application.
- Opens at up to 84 inches per second for improved traffic flow.
- With its full height, clear PVC panels, the Fast-Fold Freezer provides great visibility and added safety for interior applications where fork trucks and other equipment are crossing the threshold in both directions, crossing the door’s traffic lane, or both.
- Insulated head and side frames, along with sealed panel assembly, combine with fast opening and closing speeds to reduce energy loss.
VIRTUALLY FROST FREE
- Three different defrost system options help reduce frost build-up.
DURABLE & LOW MAINTENANCE
- Engineered to last million cycles with minimal maintenance.
TAKES A HIT
- Withstands fork truck impact with little or no damage, virtually eliminating door down time.